Refine & Polish Miracle Balm
This revolutionary double-action, enzyme balm works as an exfoliating mask to transform and brighten dull, rough, congested and lacklustre complexions. A medley of the purest skin-brightening plant enzymes refine and exfoliate while Aurelia’s Probiotic Ingredients continuously protect, restore and balance the skin from within. They help to reduce the damage caused by pollution and stress and activate the skin’s natural ability to repair itself, maintaining equilibrium.
For all skin types, including sensitive. Dermatologically tested. All products adhere to our strict FREE FROM promise.
BioOrganic oils form a lightweight balm containing natural rice refining beads designed to dislodge dry skin cells and boost circulation through manual massage. This mask emulsifies on contact with water and will instantly turn into a milky fluid, rinsing completely clean leaving soft, bright and glowing skin. Result: A truly transformational exfoliation mask to brighten skin naturally
- All skin types and ages Dull skin in need of brightening
- Skin prone to acne; the mask enzyme action leads to gentle exfoliation on inflamed skin helping to combat congestion
- Helps to minimise pores
- Delivering an instant super- smooth finish and prepping the skin for flawless makeup
- Maximising the efficacy of our serum by allowing it to absorb into fresh skin cells to help reduce the signs of ageing
MADE WITH LOVE in England from seed to skin using the purest, BioOrganic, ethically sourced, cruelty-free ingredients to make your skin glow.
MADE WITHOUT a long list of questionable ingredients, including sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and MI to name only a few.
(Eucalyptus globulus) The cooling essential oil produced from the leaves and twigs has decongestant properties and is often linked to cleansing.
(Adansonia digitata) A 'superfruit' with an abundance of benefits including its rich Omega content can be used as an extract or as a cold-pressed oil.
(Rosmarinus officinalis) This renowned and once sacred herb has been used for centuries in beauty formulas. The oil has a fresh powerful aroma and is both invigorating and stimulating.
Refine & Polish Miracle Balm
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Yogurt Powder, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sucrose Laurate, Aqua (Water), Bifida Ferment Lysate, Cetyl Esters, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Sucrose Palmitate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Sap Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactis Proteinum (Milk Protein), Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Lactose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool* (*naturally occurring in essential oil)
BAOBAB – Omega-rich ‘super-fruit’
KIGELIA AFRICANA – Firming and smoothing
HIBISCUS – Antioxidant rich
SUGAR MAPLE SAP – Accelerates the skin's own process of exfoliation to remove dead surface cells
How to use
Use up to three times a week
- Step 1: Apply the balm as a mask to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave on the skin for 5 -10 minutes to allow the active enzymes to deeply exfoliate. You may feel a slight warming sensation.
- Step 2: If you desire manual exfoliation, massage in circular motions to boost circulation.
- Step 3: Finally add a few drops of warm water to your face to transform this luxurious balm into a gentle milk and then rinse off. Pat skin dry. Use three times a week or as required. Follow with the Aurelia Probiotic Skincare Revitalise & Glow Serum for added post-exfoliation glow.
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is not housed in our recycled brown amber glass as the balm emulsifies when in contact with water.