Firm & Revitalise Dry Body Oil
This nourishing dry body oil helps to firm and hydrate parched, lacklustre skin. Precious macadamia and borage oils, known to be rich in essential fatty acids, help to firm the skin. Mongongo oil offers high levels of Vitamin E, while kukui oil replenishes. Our beautifully fragranced blend sinks into the skin effortlessly, leaving no residue.
MADE WITH LOVE in England from seed to skin using the purest, BioOrganic, ethically sourced, cruelty-free ingredients to make your skin glow.
MADE WITHOUT a long list of questionable ingredients, including sulphates, parabens, mineral oils and MI to name only a few.
NEROLI - Citrus aurantium v. amara
(Citrus aurantium v. amara) This heady, exquisite floral-scented oil comes from orange blossoms and has uplifting and restorative properties.
ROSE - Rosa damascena
Rose essential oil has been used to treat health conditions and used in natural beauty treatments for thousands of years.
KUKUI - Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil)
An excellent source of gamma linoleic acid, Kukui Nut Oil smooths skin while moisturising. Used to treat dry, chapped, irritated skin.
Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl ether, Macadamia ternifolia seed oil, Prunus persica kernel oil, Aleurites moluccana seed oil, Simmondsia chinensis seed oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis flower oil, Citrus nobilis peel oil, Borago officinalis seed oil, Citrullus lanatus seed oil, Schinziophyton rautanenii kernel oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl acetate, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Rosa damascena flower oil, Citral*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool* (*naturally occurring in essential oil)
BAOBAB - Omega-rich ‘super-fruit'
KALAHARI OIL - Abundant essential fatty acids (easily absorbed)
MONGONGO OIL - VItamin E and fatty acids for restructuring & regenerating
MACADAMIA OIL - Essential fatty acids keep skin moisturised and revitalised
NEROLI, LAVENDER, ROSE, MANDARIN
HOW TO USE
Use every day in the morning or evening
- To indulge in a Moment of Mindfulness, follow our ritual to help clear your mind and guide you to daily positivity.
- Step 1: Apply a few drops of the dry body oil to your hands and warm between your palms.
- Step 2: Cup your hands around your nose and inhale deeply three times, focusing on each breath.
- Step 3: Apply the dry body oil directly to your skin, enjoying the beautifully layered essential oil blend.
- LOCK IN MOISTURE: Apply after a shower or bath when the skin is still damp to help lock in moisture and intensify the effects of the oil blend.
- RADIANT GLOW: Use directly onto dry skin to achieve an instant radiant glow.
- FRAGRANT EXPERIENCE: Apply before a shower or bath to allow the relaxing essential oils to permeate in the heat.
- SUPERCHARGED HYDRATION: Blend with your body moisturiser for supercharged hydration.
- SOFTEN SKIN: Use after hair removal to soften and smooth skin.
- GROWING TUMMIES: For mummies to be this oil softens skin and helps prevent stretch marks.